What is Acupuncture?
The word “acupuncture” derived from two Latin words: “acus” which means needle and “puncture” means prick or penetrate. Thus, acupuncture procedure involves inserting tiny, hair-thin needles into specific points in the body, where they are gently stimulated with the intention to trigger the body’s natural healing response.
- Is acupuncture only good for pain?
- Is there any scientific proof that indicates acupuncture works?
- I have tried acupuncture somewhere else before and did not feel any improvement.
- Are there any side effects of acupuncture?
- Do you use disposable needles?
- Is acupuncture painful?
- I would like to start acupuncture treatment at The Pacific Wellness Institute. How do I get started?