Somatosensory Response by Acupuncture
1. Budgell B, Sato A, Suzuki A, Uchida S. Responses of adrenal function to stimulation of lumbar and thoracic interspinous tissues in the rat. Neuroscience research. May 1997;28(1):33-40.
2. Hotta H, Sato A, Sato Y, Uchida S. Stimulation of saphenous afferent nerve produces vasodilatation of the vasa nervorum via an axon reflex-like mechanism in the sciatic nerve of anesthetized rats. Neuroscience research. Feb 1996;24(3):305-308.
3. Noguchi E, Ohsawa H, Kobayashi S, Shimura M, Uchida S, Sato Y. The effect of electro-acupuncture stimulation on the muscle blood flow of the hindlimb in anesthetized rats. Journal of the autonomic nervous system. Feb 15 1999;75(2-3):78-86.
4. Sato A, Sato Y, Suzuki A, Uchida S. Neural mechanisms of the reflex inhibition and excitation of gastric motility elicited by acupuncture-like stimulation in anesthetized rats. Neuroscience research. Oct 1993;18(1):53-62.
5. Sato A, Sato Y, Suzuki A, Uchida S. Reflex modulation of catecholamine secretion and adrenal sympathetic nerve activity by acupuncture-like stimulation in anesthetized rat. The Japanese journal of physiology. Oct 1996;46(5):411-421.
6. Sato A, Sato Y, Uchida S. Blood flow in the sciatic nerve is regulated by vasoconstrictive and vasodilative nerve fibers originating from the ventral and dorsal roots of the spinal nerves. Neuroscience research. Dec 1994;21(2):125-133.
7. Sato A, Sato Y, Uchida S. Regulation of regional cerebral blood flow by cholinergic fibers originating in the basal forebrain. International journal of developmental neuroscience : the official journal of the International Society for Developmental Neuroscience. Jun 2001;19(3):327-337.
8. Sato A, Sato Y, Uchida S. Regulation of cerebral cortical blood flow by the basal forebrain cholinergic fibers and aging. Autonomic neuroscience : basic & clinical. Feb 28 2002;96(1):13-19.
9. Sato A, Sato Y, Uchida S. Activation of the intracerebral cholinergic nerve fibers originating in the basal forebrain increases regional cerebral blood flow in the rat’s cortex and hippocampus. Neuroscience letters. May 6 2004;361(1-3):90-93.
10. Uchida S, Kagitani F, Nakayama H, Sato A. Effect of stimulation of nicotinic cholinergic receptors on cortical cerebral blood flow and changes in the effect during aging in anesthetized rats. Neuroscience letters. Jun 13 1997;228(3):203-206.
11. Uchida S, Suzuki A, Hotta H, Sato A. The effects of morphine on supraspinal and propriospinal somatocardiac reflexes in anesthetized rats. Neuroscience letters. Jul 16 1999;269(3):161-164.